'Ippen Shonin' founded 'Onsenzan-Eifukuji'
During the festival, the Kannawa locals wash and clean the wooden statue of 'Ippen Shonin', which is usually kept in 'Onsenzan-Eifukuji' Temple, in hot-spring facilities such as 'Mushiyu' and 'Shibunoyu'. This Buddhism ceremony called as 'Yuami-Houyou' is held on Sep.23.
● Rice cake making : Sep 21 11:00〜
● Flea market : Sep. 22 10:00〜17：00
● Dedicatory dances : Sep. 22 19：00〜20：30
● Free admission to Mushiyu : Sep 23 6:30〜20:00
● The chigo Parade : Sep. 23 11：30〜
See Beppu Navi for photos taken in the last year event..
Please visit FTIO Kannawa Office for more information.