|Hamawaki Sepia-tic Walking starts from JR Higashi Beppu station next to Beppu.|
|This house used to be a post office then.|
The house was built in 1872, the beginning of Meiji era.
It is registered as a tangible cultural asset in 2007.
The owner is running a gallery named Masuya.
|Old Japanese lattices made of bamboo|
A round well was drilled in 1847.
Neighbors are using it in a daily life.
It has never been dried-up even
in a spell of dry weather.